JPM Exports is a Government of India recognized Star Export House, certified ISO 9001:2015, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 company.
JPM Exports, headquartered in Kolkata (India), is a leading manufacturer and exporter of workwear and uniforms in India. Within just 7 years of inception, JPM has been able to make a considerable mark in the European market. Managed by first generation professionals with over 105 man years of experience in the industry, JPM has been able to grow at a 50% Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), a phenomenon which is quite uncommon in the industry. In the last 7 years, JPM has grown rapidly from a small scale operation to medium scale Star Export House, recognized by the government of India. With a client base and export volume exceeding those of competitors thrice its age, JPM is now among the largest exporters of workwear & uniforms in India.
SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY POLICY
We, at JPM Exports are committed to provide a socially accountable work environment to all employees and uphold ethical business practices by respecting employees’ rights to ensure a decent Workplace.
We shall achieve these by adopting a companywide culture, which will help to promote:
- Involvement of all employees in sustenance of SA8000:2014 Standard;
- Conforming to all requirements of SA 8000:2014 Standard;
- Complying with National laws, other applicable laws and other requirements to which the organization subscribes;
- Respecting the International instrument as described in the SA 8000:2014 Standard.
- Continual improvement initiatives in all social aspects;
- Learning and training opportunities to all employees;
This policy is communicated and understood within the organization.