JPM Exports is a Government of India recognized Star Export House, certified ISO 9001:2015, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 company.
JPM Exports, headquartered in Kolkata (India), is a leading manufacturer and exporter of workwear and uniforms in India. Within just 7 years of inception, JPM has been able to make a considerable mark in the European market. Managed by first generation professionals with over 105 man years of experience in the industry, JPM has been able to grow at a 50% Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), a phenomenon which is quite uncommon in the industry. In the last 7 years, JPM has grown rapidly from a small scale operation to medium scale Star Export House, recognized by the government of India. With a client base and export volume exceeding those of competitors thrice its age, JPM is now among the largest exporters of workwear & uniforms in India.
SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY POLICY
We, at JPM Exports are committed to provide a socially accountable work environment to all employees and uphold ethical business practices by respecting employees’ rights to ensure a decent Workplace.
We shall achieve these by adopting a companywide culture, which will help to promote:
- Involvement of all employees in sustenance of SA8000:2014 Standard;
- Conforming to all requirements of SA 8000:2014 Standard;
- Complying with National laws, other applicable laws and other requirements to which the organization subscribes;
- Respecting the International instrument as described in the SA 8000:2014 Standard.
- Continual improvement initiatives in all social aspects;
- Learning and training opportunities to all employees;
This policy is communicated and understood within the organization.
The Quality Policy of JPM EXPORTS PVT. LTD. is based on customer satisfaction. We strive for continuous improvement in our Quality Management System, to attain the objectives of our company: Supplying products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements; providing a service that results in customer satisfaction; Continuous development of a dependable external provider base. We are committed to continuous improvement in quality, and the assessment of the Quality Management System to assure its suitability to meet the requirements of our company and the requirements of our customers.
The Quality Management System is regularly reviewed by senior management for adequacy, and for its ability to meet established goals. Specifically
- Increased customer satisfaction through on-time delivery of defect-free products and services and complaint-free performance
- Development of a reliable subcontractor base, capable of defect-free product and service delivery to the company
- Increased employee proficiency and job satisfaction through awareness, training, and development programs
- Maximization of company profits through elimination of quality problems and related costs
- Consistent and ongoing regulatory compliance
- Continual improvement with regards to the above-stated goals
- The commitment to implement a successful Quality Policy begins with an organization’s executive management. As Director, I therefore affirm my commitment to this policy. We recognize that we are all responsible for the quality of our work, and must remain quality-conscious in all of our activities.”